You open an object, for example a Task, and see that the New button cannot be used within the Follow-Up Items tab in the Related Items facet.
SAP Cloud for Customers
Reproducing the Issue
This is the same for several different objects, here we will use Tasks as an example.
Prerequisite: You have created a Lead ABC (ABC represents the Lead ID) without existing Account/ Contact and have not yet converted it.
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open Lead ABC.
- Go to the Activities facet.
- Create a new Task 123 (123 represents the Task ID). Open the Task (for example, while creating the Task select Save and Open or navigate to the Tasks view in the Activities work centre and search for the Task ID 123).
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- See the Follow-Up Items section.
Result: the New button for Follow-up Items is greyed out.
The Lead has not yet been converted to Account and Contact.
Convert the Lead to Account and Contact. To created related objects, use the New button at the bottom of the object. The new object will also show Lead ABC in the Document Flow, but will not show up in the Follow-Up Items tab.
Lead, Task, grey, gray, greyed out grayed out, greyed-out, grayed-out, New button, Related Items facet, Follow-Up Items , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To