When accessing the Sub Tickets facet and trying to add a Ticket which is in Status Closed, the ticket is not findable.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service workcenter.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- Go to the Sub Tickets facet.
- Click on Add.
- Search for a Ticket which is in Status Closed. The Ticket will not appear in the search list.
Tickets in Status Closed are not allowed to be added as Sub Tickets.
This is the expected behavior for the Service scenario and it is based on how the system was initially designed. In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Sub Tickets; Tickets; Closed; Status , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To