- How to hide the job title information in People Search
- Can we hide the title from the preview results in the People Search?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
When searching for an employee in People Search, the employee's name and job title are displayed by default (example below).
It is not possible to replace the job title for any other information because it is hard-coded, however, it can be hidden.
- As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. If you are working with a Partner, please reach out to them requesting them perform the enabling of this feature.
- If you are no longer working a Partner, please open a Support Incident under component LOD-SF-PLT requesting Cloud Product Support team to enable the feature on your behalf.
- Login to Provisioning
- Company Settings
- Enable the setting 'Hide Title Field in Org Chart', as shown below:
After you hide the job title, results on People Search will look like the example below:
Action Search, People Search, Job Title, Job, Position, User, Preview , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SRH , Search , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To