Application Error While creating the Candidate relationship Management Status and Status set
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Candidate Relationship Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Admin Centre
- Go to Manage Data and select Create New
- Select Candidate Relationship Management Status Set
- Add statusSet ID, Name and Description and click Save
- Upon Saving, an application error occurs: Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=5b05518a-b54a-401a-8045-7afce4799b60) if the issue keeps occurring.
Export the UDF file and check for the Address and the Country fields for the user who is creating the Candidate Relationship Management Status Set under Manage Data.
If the Address field and Country field are empty then the application error will occur.
Add the details in Country and Address fields in UDF file for the user and upload it again.
Application Error, Candidate Relationship Managment, CRM , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem