If an assignee deletes a task or process, the creator and the reviewer sees the status as "Rejected".
If the reviewer does not approve the above deletion of the assignee, the status changes to "Open" but the assignee cannot see this task or process because it's deleted.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13.3
Reproducing the Issue
- The assignee logs on to SAC, goes to Calendar, deletes the assigned task or process.
- The reviewer logs on SAC, goes to Calendar, clicks "No" to reject the assignee's action.
This is a product bug.
This issue is planned to be fixed in with release 2018.15.1.
As of release 2018.15.1, if the reviewer rejects the assignee's action, the task will show up in the calendar of the assignee again.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , features and functionality , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , Problem