You Cannot Update the List Prices via Excel.
SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Centre Product Portfolio.
- Go to List Prices.
- Choose All List Prices and click execute the query.
(you can see here the List Prices)
- Open the Excel document `XYZ.xlsx` (XYZ represents the document name).
- Change the Prices for List Prices and save it.
- Go to SAP Business by Design Tab in Excel.
- Log On with User Credentials and click Refresh.
(New Prices will not transfer to system the system overwrite the old prices in the excel document).
In Work Center-Product Portfolio, List Prices is a view of the prices in the system for the products. If the Price Lists need to be updated, it has to be done via Work Center-Product and Service Portfolio.
- Go to Workcenter Product and Service Portfolio.
- Open to Price Lists.
Here you can download the Excel template by clicking on Download, the Excel template will be downloaded. Then the relevant Price List information needs to be filled in the Excel template and then should be saved back to Business by Design system.
Price List, List Prices, Update via Excel, Product Portfolio, , KBA , SRM-CAT-PI , Product Information , SRM-KM , SRM Knowledge Management , Problem