Custom BI roles takes Planning Standard License when BI Licenses Available in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom role including some "Read" access and "Maintain" access to some dimensions, or a role including "Read" access to Users, Teams and Connections.
- These permissions are part of BI Admin role. Notice in System > Monitor that BI Licenses are available. Users assign to these roles can consume BI license instead of Planning standard lincense.
- Notice that Users assigned the custom role consumes a Planning Standard License and the custom role also appears in the Planning Standard License section.
The permanent solution will be a part of the version 2018.18 release. When this gets released, it will automatically fix the licensing info for user, roles and usage on the system monitor page.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem