You have created a Manual Tax Entry.
- The Tax Rate is not used to calculate the Tax Amount.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Manual Tax Entries view.
- Go to the VAT Entries subview.
- Click the New Button.
- Select the Tax Entry option.
- Enter the relevant details.
- Click Enter.
Note: The Tax Amount is not calculated using the relevant Tax Rate. The Tax Amount calculated is not correct.
While creating the Manual Tax Entry you have filled out the Tax Amount column. The system cannot calculate the correct Tax Amount as this field is already set up.
In order for the Tax Amount to be calculated correctly, you need to leave the Tax Amount column empty when entering the details in the Manual Tax Entry.
Manual, Tax, Entry, Tax Amount, Tax Rate, Tax Management, Incorrect, Calculation, Rates , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem