The Smart insight / Smart discovery icon is not shown in a story when a measure or account is based on a formula in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.14.1 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a story.
- Click a data point in a chart. The measure set in the chart is based on formula.
=> Cannot find Smart insight icon .
Smart Insights for measures / accounts involving formulas are currently disabled because the insights given are not useful.
- Exploring your Data with Smart Discovery
- 2680330 - No insights were found for the selected datapoint in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, failed ,SAPCloudAnalytics, unexpected, missing, lost, change, different , KBA , smart insights is not active for all , charts , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed