PDF documents unavailable in Document Center
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to Onboarding
- Complete the New Employee Step
- Sign Documents
- Those documents are not available in Document Center
The activity is still in progress and not yet reach "All Documents Submitted" status.
Other causes why documents are not visible in document center.
- 2351055 - Problem (Configuration) – User Relationship Restricts Access to Forms in Document Center – Onboarding [Document Center]
- In Onboarding
- Pick up the activity in the work queue
- Complete the final step
- When the final step is completed, and documents are signed by both the candidate, and manager
- The activity status will then change to "All documents Submitted" then and only then will Documents appear in Document Center
- To check the status of the activity
- Navigate to Onboarding
- Manage Employees
- Search for the Candidate
- View the Status
2673754 - System Behavior - What is an Expected Behavior or System As Designed - Onboarding [Usability]
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, All documents Submitted, PDF documents, Document Center, Forms, Missing Unavailable
, KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , Problem