As a manager or system administrator, you are accessing the statistics for Sales, Financials, Purchasing and Human Resources under Corporate Performance work center, and correspondent views as above mentioned, and you notice that no report results are displayed at all.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
Log into the system
- Access Corporate Performance work center
- Access the work center view XYZ
- See the graphic charts are empty and no options are available in the drill down. No data is available at all.
The related reports are unassigned from this work center view, and therefore no data can be displayed.
As system administrator, log into the system
Go to Business Analytics > Design Reports
Find the relevant report XYZ
Click on Assign button
Assign the report into the relevant work center / business role
Save and go back to step 2
- Repeat the step 3 and click on Assignment Overview
- Assign the report to the relevant work center views, alternatively clicking on Reassign All, to assign it to all available work center views
The dashboards are based on the following reports:
- Earned Profit Overview for Dashboard (FINPRFU30_Q0004)
- Order Profit Overview for Dashboards (FINPRFU30_Q0006)
- Total Spend per Spend Category (SRMIV_B03_Q0011)
- Spend History Comparison (SRMIV_B03_Q0016)
- Human Resources:
- HR Dashboard - Headcount Development: Quarterly (HCMPAB01_Q0005)
- HR Dashboard - Headcount Structure: Date (HCMPAU01_Q0006)
- HR Dashboard - Employee Times : Current Year To Date (HCMTLMU01_Q0010)
- Daily Average Service Request Backlog (Year) (CRMSRQHHB_Q0003)
- Daily Average Service Request Backlog (Service Organization) (CRMSRQHHB_Q0004)
- Daily Average Service Request Backlog (Priority) (CRMSRQHHB_Q0005)
- Daily Average Service Request Backlog (Top-10 Serv. Cat.) (CRMSRQHHB_Q0006)
For further details, please refer to KBA 2678576.
Corporate Performance; Report;No report data;Missing data in Corporate Performance; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To