You are trying to Migrate compensation data using the migration tool and receive the below error :
"Country XYZ not in detailed scope; migration not possible" (XYZ represent the Country Code )
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Bussiness Configuration work center
- Select Overivew view
- Search and open Migration of Employee Dara
- Click on Migrate compensation data using the migration tool
- Upload the Migration Template and Execute Migration Step by Step
- Simulate Step : Errors are raised
You have entered data related to a non-payroll localized country in the migration file.
These are payroll localized countries : AU, AT, CA, CN, FR, DE, IN, MX, NL, CH, UK, US and the rest are non-payroll localized, hence no compensation data can be maintained for the other countries
Please re check the migration file so as to ensure it does not contain Compensation data for the non-payroll localized countries.
Payroll localized, compensation, migration of compensation data, country , KBA , AP-GLO , Globalization , Problem