- Polygon filler with linked analysis (Entire story + This chart) is not working in SAP Digital Boardroom.
- The page where the geo map located and polygon filter is used filtered correctly, however the other pages are not filtered.
- Performing the same on Story level works and filters all the charts on all the pages according to the filter.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Story with two pages.
- Add a geo map to the first page.
- Apply linked analysis to the geo map using "Entire story + This chart" option.
- Add a chart to the second page using the same model.
- Go back to the first page and filter some datapoints using the polygon filter.
- Notice that the chart on the second page filtered correctly.
- Create a digital boardroom using the pages of the above created Story.
- Use the polygon filter on the first page.
- Notice that the chart on the second page is not filtered at all.
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed and planned to be released in Wave 2018.17.
- The polygon filter works fine from the second selection.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem