- Assigning colors to a Chart return no dimensions in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Error is raised when searching for any dimension member: "[Application Error]:Script error." in Wave 2018.13
- Performing same action gives error "[Application Error]:Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined" in Wave 2018.15
- Model is based on Live Data Connection to SAP BW BEx Query datasource
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.13
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story
- Select a Live BW model
- Create a Chart
- Assign a dimension to Color
- Select Color Sync > Assign Colors
- Observe that dimensions does not show up
- Error message shows up when searching the dimension.
This issue is fixed in the release wave 2018.22, in addition please make sure you have all necessary notes implemented in BW backend according to SAP Note 2541557
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, onSearchColorAssignments, Color Sync, Assign Color , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem