Customer would want to know how to edit the different locale translations for the Label ID's in a notification template.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to a specific notification template (ex. ApmStudentLearningPlanNotification)
2. Go to the Body section
3. Notice that there are labels on the Body and customer would want to edit the locale translations for each label.
1. Copy the Label ID on the Body section of the template
2. Go to References >> Geography >> Labels
3. Search for the Label ID that you copied
4. Go to Locales tab
5. Search for the Locale that you want to change
6. Once done editing, click on "Apply Changes"
LMS, Learning, Learning Management System, Notification, Locale, Non-English, Translate, Translation, Locales, Label, Labels, Label ID, Label IDs, Geography,
Change Locale, Email, Email Template, Template, Email Body,
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem