The standard RBP group $$EVERYONE$$, that should include every active user, is not showing all instance employees as their member.
This could implicate on permissions not granted over the users, not on this group, when use as target population everyone or permission not granted when the permission is granted to everyone.
SAP SuccessFactors BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
To check if you have the issue, follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports;
- Create an Ad-hoc report;
- Choose Single Domain and domain RBP User to Group Report;
- On the report columns, choose Username and Group Name;
- On filter, choose only entries with Group Name as $EVERYONE$;
- Generate the report;
- Check if the number of users on the group is the same as the number of active users.
- The issue is when there is users missing on the group.
This may be caused by a data-base inconsistency.
To solve this issue, you need to do a full Employee Export and re-import the user file (UDF).
This will trigger an update on the group and the users that were not included, will then be included.
role-based permissions, permission group, employee group, user directory file, ad hoc report , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem