You notice that in the Pricing Tab of your Customer Invoice, the amount for Price Component: Freight is not same as the Freight amount which is added in Sales Order.
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Workcenter Sales Orders and navigate to View Sales Orders.
- Open Sales Order XXX (XXX is the ID of the Sales Order).
- Navigate to Tab Pricing and Invoicing.
- Under Total Pricing, you can see Freight is 10 Euros.
- Now Go to Customer Invoicing workcenter and navigate to Invoice Documents View
- Open the corresponding Customer Invoice YYY (YYY is the ID of the Customer Invoice created with reference to Sales Order XXX).
- In the Invoice,under Pricing Tab, you see the Freight is not 10 Euros.
When you create a Sales Order and manually enter a freight, then the freight is divided among the items which are present. When an outbound delivery is created for few of those items, then the freight for only those items are added in the invoice. If you cancel any line item, then the freight will added to Customer Invoice only for the Uncancelled Items.
This is system standard behavior.
Freight Amount is Showing Zero Value in Sales Documents - 2264942
Incorrect Freight in customer invoice; Mismatch in freight in invoice and Sales Order; Wrong Freight in Customer Invoice; Incorrect Freight; , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem