You opened a report chart in 1808 release and realized that the colors are different than in 1805.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Logon to RUI.
- Go to the View Reports or the Work Center Analysis and then to the View Reports.
- Search for the report Open Incidents (technical ID /ITSAM/SAPSRB_Q0001) for example.
- Open the report and change the table to the bar chart as an example.
- You will notice that the colors look different than in the 1805 release in RUI.
The default chart colors have been updated with 1808. This is the expected system behavior and works as designed.
In the report go to Show Chart Settings.
- On the right-hand side, you will find Change Chart Color Palette.
- By clicking on the key figure name (for example IRT exceeded), you will get a new popup window.
- In the new window, you will find the option to change the color.
To get the exact same color as they were in 1805, you have the option to enter the hex color code in the last row (#). For the report Open Incidents you can enter the following codes:
- MPT exceeded = fac364
- Automatically generated = 8cd3ff
- Open Incidents = 5cbae6
- IRT Exceeded = b6d957
Other default hex color codes can be found below:
The setting for custom chart colors is not available, if a key figure was added to the rows or a characteristic was added to the columns in a report. Further information can be found on our SAP Help Portal here.
chart; color; colour; 1808 , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , CA-UI5-COR , SAP UI5 Core and Runtime , How To