You are creating an Appointment as a follow up from Account and by default the main contact is getting defaulted maintained either as Contact and Attendee on Involved Parties of Account, even though the determination for the Attendee Party Role is disabled on Fine-Tunning Activity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Activities facet.
- Click on New button to create a new Appointment.
- Fill in the mandatory information.
- Click on Save and Open button.
- In the Involved Parties table the main contact of the account is maintained either as Attendee and Contact.
The Attendee will be defaulted with the main contact when creating Appointments from an Account/Contact work center. This logic is currently hardcoded, and not based on the fine-tuning determination for Attendee.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you need the possibility to turn of the Attendee automatic determination, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit this idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Attendee, Determination, Main Contact, Account , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To