You are observing the following error in your SuccessFactors OData API response:
- [COE00020] User [XXX] attempted to access dynamic group module [PERMISSION] without proper access privilege.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors OData API.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create user on Success Factors (front-end);
- Grant basic permissions to query Odata API calls;
- Run the Query http://hostname/odata/v2/getUsersPermissions?locale=XXXX&userIds='user1, user 2'.
- The user that is trying to retrieve information from entity getUsersPermissions, must have access to the page Manage permission roles on the UI as well;
- A user that was not created on the provisioning is not able to see the page "Manage Role-Based Permissions" page.
- A user must be created on the provisioning;
- The user created on the provisioning must have Odata basic permissions and manage permission roles enabled.
How to grant the manage Role-Based Permission page to a user that was created on the provisioning:
- KBA: 2607738 - Manage Role-Based Permission Access Is Not Visible
How to grant basic Odata API query permissions to the user:
- KBA: 2250344 - SuccessFactors: How to enable OData API
getUsersPermissions, attempted to access dynamic group module, Permission error when query getUsersPermissions, query permission roles, query role-based permissions, query role based permissions, Odata, SuccessFactors API, [COE00020] User [XXX] attempted to access dynamic group module [PERMISSION] without proper access privilege , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To