The standard Notes field is missing from the Opportunity header and it cannot be added via Edit Master Layout.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Select Adapt--->Edit Master Layout.
- Hover over a field in the Opportunity header.
- Select the Add fields icon.
- The Notes field is not available to add.
The question Do you want to enable users to see earlier versions of opportunity notes? has been scoped in the Business Configuration work center.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4: Questions.
- Expand the Sales element ---> New Business ---> Opportunities.
- See Question: Do you want to enable users to see earlier versions of opportunity notes? and uncheck it.
- Go to Step 6: Confirmation and click on Finish.
- The Notes field should now be visible in the Opportunity header.
KBA , opportunities , sales , notes field , header , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem