The time sheet has been changed by v4admin
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Time Management Recalculation Event for Time Sheet recalcualtion with a Earliest recalculation date in the past.
- When the Trigger Recalculation Job runs, it considers the approved time sheets where no changes are made and the last updated by shows the technical username.
- When the Trigger Recalculation Job runs, it considers approved time sheets where no changes are made and saves again.
- This was an expected behaviour until 1808.
- With 1808 release, this behaviour is changed.
- Before 1808: After processing the time sheet data, the background jobs(Trigger Recalculation Job) would always save the time sheet and thus replace the 'Last Changed By' user with the technical user of the background job.
- After 1808: Now a comparison is done if the data have actually changed. Only if so, the time sheet is saved and the 'Last Changed By' user is updated. Else, the time sheet will remain as it is with no change in the last updated time stamp.
TIM-5105 Last changed Updated v4admin Time Sheet Trigger Recalculation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Product Enhancement