When the customers access RMK dashboard, the members count on the home page is different from the the count from Members search results.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to RMK Dashboard home.
2. Click on Home.
3. Check the number of members.
4. Go to RMK Dashboard and Click on Members.
5. Set the date added to "Forever", IP Country to "All" and Group to "All" and click on Search.
6. Search results count is higher on the count of members from RMK dashboard home.
On members page, search defaults to including "All" members both "Active and Inactive". While the Members count on the homepage includes only "Active" members and is being update everyday.
This is an expected behavior.
2614985 - Talent Community Menu - RMK Dashboard
RMK Dashboard, Members, Discrepancy , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-REP , Reporting Data & Dashboards , Problem