Employee and Partner Contacts are displayed when add a party role Partner Contact at Account Team.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customer work center.
- Go to the Account work view.
- Open the Account 123 (in which 123 defines the Account ID).
- Go to the Account Team facet.
- Click Add button.
- Select the Party Role defined as Partner Contact.
- Under Name, click the Value Help icon.
- Employees and Partner Contacts maintained on the system will be displayed.
Adding a Party Role Partner Contact, the user should be able to set an account team using both Employee and Partner Contacts maintained on the system.
This is the expected system behavior. In case you need to restrict that only Employee or Partner Contacts are displayed on the value help, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Accounts, Employee, Partner Contacts, Account Team. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To