In the Language Adaptation Tool, it is not possible to change the New button in the Tickets tab of the Account TI without also changing the New button in the Contacts tab.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open Language Adaptations.
- Open the Language Adaptation ABC (ABC represents the ID).
- Select the Collect texts button.
- Go to the UI Texts tab.
- Search for New in the Source Text and IU short name COD_ACCOUNT_TI.TI.
- Enter the desired value in the Taregt Text field.
- Select the Save button.
- Now go the Customers work center.
- Open an Account ID.
- You will see the New button has been translated in both the Contacts tab and the Tickets tab.
This is currently the expected behaviour of the system.
In the 1811 upgrade, development are providing separate UI texts for the New button in Account TI in the Contacts / Tickets facet.
With this it will be possible to perform an independent language adaptation.
KBA , language adaptations , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , Problem