You are running a report based on data source Appointment Involved party to bring appointment details and need to find the e-mail address for the involved parties or attendees. However, the e-mail address shows # (Not assigned) in the report results.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the system
- Go into the work center XYZ in which you will find your report
- Open the report ABC, which is based on data source Appointment Involved Party
- Run the report
- In Available Fields section, expand the Party characteristic field and select E-mail into report rows
- Update the report results
- See that the E-mail field is displaying # value, while the address has been maintained in the Party account
You have not maintained E-mail information in CONTACT level of the party account, under Personal Addresses section.
Note that the report E-mail field retrieves the information from Personal Addresses section, as mentioned above, rather than to Account Overview level.
Go into Account, click on the contact name to open Contact screen, and under Personal Addresses section, maintain the e-mail information for the given contact so that the information is then retrieved in report level.
E-mail missing; Appointment Involved Party; Data Source E-mail; Attendee E-mail; missing email , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To