Get Picklist option Id in MDF picklist migration company
- BizX Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
In DRTM configuration check, when standard element "Country" is mapped to any picklist, we need to make sure that the country in users info table is configured as an optionId.
How to confirm if your instance has completed MDF picklist migration: The legacy Picklist Management tool is replaced by the new Picklist Center tool. If you have permission to manage picklists for your company, you can check which tool is available in Admin Center see Check If Your Picklists Have Been Migrated
To Find Option ID for legacy picklist:
- Go to Admin Center - Picklist Management, Export all picklist.
To Find Option ID for MDF Migrated Picklist:
- Go to provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs -> Create a new job
- Select job type is “Export Picklist”, and configure required information
- Run the new created job to export picklist
- Once the job complete, please go to the path configured in the job to get exported picklist, then you can get the optionId of the country
Picklist, Option ID, MDF Picklist Migration, migration, ObtionID, optionid, DRTM , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , How To