When opening Solution Center in Tickets, error message shows: 'Your SAP JAM user configuration is incomplete; please contact your admin' but you do not have SAP JAM scoped in your system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have already created a ticket.
- Logon to C4C with RUI Fiori.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open the ticket ABC (ABC represents ticket ID).
- Go to the Solution Center facet.
- Notice the error message: 'Your SAP JAM user configuration is incomplete; please contact your admin'.
The issue occurs because you have scoped SAP JAM as knowledge base provider for either Customer Care or Employee Support in your system.
This is the expected system behavior. Question 'Do you want to use SAP JAM as knowledge base provider?' should not be reviewed neither for Customer Care nor for Employee Support if you do not want to use SAP JAM as Knowledge Base Provider in your system.
Steps to deselect the question:
- Go to Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until you reach Questions.
- Expand scoping element Service > Customer Care > Service Request Management OR Service > Employee Support > Knowledge Base.
- Deselect question: 'Do you want to use SAP JAM as knowledge base provider?'.
Feed, JAM, Error , KBA , LOD-CRM-IN-JAM , JAM Integration with Cloud for Customer , Problem