In this documentation, we will look at the Standard Integration Package SuccessFactors Employee Central with NGA HR Payroll Exchange (Dell Boomi) in the context of Future Position title changes.
You are attempting to replicate an employee through the Standard Replication Package, who has a Position Title changes and is not being populated when they are a future-dated.
A future position change for the an employee where the Position Title will be updated on April 27th from "Sales Associate" to "Sales Advisor". NOTE: You are performing the replication prior to the Position change date.
- Dell Boomi
Reproducing the Issue
1. Trigger the standard replication
2. The data/future position change is not picked up or replicated.
- This is default/expected behaviour.
- The value for the position title is picked up from the Position foundation object.
- The default behavior of any foundation object query is to provide the current effective records.
- Thus, any future dated changes made to the position title will not be returned from the query and hence will not be replicated to PEX.
- Employee Central with NGA HR Payroll Exchange (Dell Boomi)
- Future Change
- Employee Replication