Restricted measures in the cross calculations dimension causes poor performance in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Model and calculation complexity.
- Sub-optimal model design.
Use calculated (in-cell / in-grid) rows and columns in a table for optimal performance.
Note: If you have more than 1 dimension defined in your column (or row) dimension, make sure the cell references refer to the inner most dimension.
See the following links for more details:
- Adding Calculated Rows and Columns in a Table
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , how to perform calculations between diff , different versions in sac? , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem