Smart discovery doesnot show data for some chart which showed data before upgrade SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12.6 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open the problematic story.
- Go to Data tab.
- Go to the smart discovery. Note that no data for the chart which has data before and have confirm it does have data in the data source.
The data model was modified to add a Level Based Hierarchy on a dimension, after the discovery was run. This is an unsupported scenario.
Even though a dialog box is displaying when this discovery is opened, it should be possible to hover the mouse on the discovery tab title, and use the dropdown menu to delete the discovery. Then the discovery can be re-run.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, failed ,SAPCloudAnalytics, unexpected, missing, lost, change, different , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed