The Copy URL button does not work in Google Chrome.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access the instance via Google Chrome
2. Click on Recruiting tab
3. Position the mouse over the job title of a Job Requisition
4. Click on Market Job
5. Click on Source Tracker icon
6. Click on Copy URL button from Campaign URL or Campaign HTML Link
7. If you try to paste the URL on a notepad or other text editor you will see that it will not work.
This is caused by the “Ask first” option in Flash settings from the Google Chrome.
1. Click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome button"
2. Select Settings
3. Click on Advanced to expand the options
4. Select Content settings under Privacy and Security section
5. Select Flash
6. On the Allow section, click on Add
7. Enter https://bizx.stage.jobs2web.com in case you are facing the issue on the Preview instance, otherwise, enter https://bizx.jobs2web.com
8. Click on Add
9. Re-open the browser
Source Tracker Copy URL Campaign HTML Link Campaign URL , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To