When a Lead is converted to an Opportunity, the Notes that are transferred displays the name of the Opportunity creator rather than the name of the person who has added the Notes.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Login with User 01 and Navigate to Sales Work center => Leads View.
Click on New button.
Enter all the mandatory fields and click on Save and Open.
Open the Lead EFG (where EFG represents the Lead ID of the Lead you created).
- Add a Note in the Lead overview facet, Save and close the Lead.
- Now Login with User 02 and Open the same Lead EFG.
- Click Action button and select the action "Convert to Opportunity".
- Open the Opportunity that was created( Say Opportunity CDE).
- In the Opportunity overview facet, you will be able to see the Notes section.
- Check the Name on top of the Notes.
- The name displayed is User 02.
The Name dispalyed on the top of the Opportunity notes is Last Changed By and not the Note Author.
This is the standard behavior. Kindly raise a request in our Customer influence forum with a valid business use case.
This forum is monitored directly by our Product Management and they will be able to assess your requirement for feasibility to be added in the future release.
note,author,Leads,Sales,Opportunity,Convert to Opportunity , KBA , lead , opportunity , note , author , LOD-LE-MKT-LEA , Lead , Product Enhancement