- Exporting a model in the deployment menu never ends, or may end eventually with error in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Status remains "in process" for a long period of time.
- The chosen export folder may contain files with some of the data but the export will be incomplete.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
This is due to exporting a large model which causes the request to timeout.
- Click the top left dropdown menu, and go to System/Administration
- Under the first tab "System Configuration", click the the pencil button on top right corner
- Turn on "Enable Job for Export and Import" and save by clicking the top right "Save" button
- Do your export workflow again. Please do not navigate away from the export page to give it some time to process the export and package download.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem