When trying to select multiple results from the Knowledge Base search using HTML5, only one result is being marked.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Using HTML5 go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket Subject).
- In the Solution Finder search field, input any key word and click on the Search button.
- Some results will appear, now try selecting multiple results to add them to the ticket.
- Only one entry can be selected.
The feature of adding multiple files at the same time is only available for Fiori UI.
This is the expected behavior for the Knowledge Base scenario. In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com). Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
HTML5; Knowledge Base; Tickets; Multiple; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To