You are not able to change the title of the Reports view within the Analysis work center via Language Adaptation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Language Adaptation.
- Open the Language Adaptation ABC (ABC represents the Adaptation ID).
- Ensure that the Analysis work center is selected.
- Enable the check box Get UI Texts.
- Select the Collect Texts button.
- In the Filter Text field, enter Reports.
- Select the Edit button.
- Find the resposible UI component and enter the Target Text.
- Select the Save button.
- Now go back and open the Analysis work center.
- The Reports view title has not been changed.
This is the expected system behaviour. This particular work center view title cannot be adapted. It’s a dynamic view title that is calculated depending on a work center view switch logic. As we only have only very few of such switches (Analytics, In-/Output management, Read Access Logging) and since those are rather technical Work centers it is not supported by the Language Adaptation.
There is no plan to change this in any upcoming release.
KBA , reports view , language adaptation , analysis , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , Problem