The warning message With opportunity custom status enabled, you cannot perform this action is triggered when you choose a custom Document type in the Opportunity Quick Create.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Select the New button.
- In the Document Type field, select the drop down list.
- Choose the custom Document Type ABC (ABC represents the Document Type ID).
- The warning message With opportunity custom status enabled, you cannot perform this action is triggered.
You have maintained 1, 2, 3, 4 etc for the Custom Status code for the document type in the Opportunities activity in Fine-Tuning.
For any Custom Status Codes, you must enter Z before the number value.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Open the Opportunities Activity.
- Select Maintain Custom Status.
- Select the Document Type ABC.
- As the Custom Status Code is read only, you will need to delete the current rows.
- Select Add Row and enter Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4 etc in the Custom Status Code column.
- Select Save and Close.
- The error message should no longer be triggered.
KBA , with opportunity custom status enabled, , sales , opportunities , custom , document type , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem