- You want to add a column on the User Search Results of the 'Record Learning' Tools (e.g. Learning Admin > Users > Users > Tools > Record Learning - Financial > Search & Add Users.
- By default, only the User ID and User Name are visible.
SAP Successfcators Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning Admin.
- Navigate through Users > Tools > Record Learning - Financial.
- Under 'Search & Add Users', click the User search button.
- Search for a user.
- Notice that the columns displayed are limited.
We can add columns in the user search results in Users > Users > Search.
However, in Users > Tools, we cannot.
The user search result table here is hard coded. It cannot be configured and shows only the User ID and User Name columns.
search, search selector, user, record, result, column, data, record, record learning, record learning - multiple, record learning - financial, learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To