Recruiter is receiving an Invalid Account Error code when initiating a background check via First Advantage.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Recruiting
- Select a job requisition
- Choose Background Check > select a candidate
- Take Action > Initiate Background Check
- Select the candidate > Submit
- Error code: 250 Unable to initiate background check. Reason: Invalid Order Account
The issue is caused since the recruiter trying to initiate the background check is currently not in the excel file for Manage External User Accounts.
Please follow these steps to add the affected user to the external accounts
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage External User Accounts
- Select "Export all external accounts"
- Click Submit and download the file
- Open file
- Add the affeted user's info to this file
- Ensure to put 'FADV' in the EXTERNAL_PARTNER_CODE column
- Once done, save the file and import it in Manage External User Accounts
Once imported, please log out of SF, close the browser, re-open the browser and log back in and try initiating background check again.
first advantage, background check, error, invalid account, error code: 250, manage external user accounts , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem