This error appears when you try to upload Supplier ID in the assignment rules screen of the not invoiced time and expenses.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Project management work center
- Go to Not invoiced time and expenses
- Search for respective Project
- Click on Edit Time and expenses
- Click on Edit assignment rules and choose View all rules
- Go to respective line and select it and scroll down to Details
- Enter Supplier ID under party parameters where source is Invoice
The Supplier ID you tried is a Business Partner that exists in the business partner role Account only. It does not exist in the role Supplier.
Follow below steps to add the role Supplier to the business partner.
- Go to Business partner Data work center
- Go to Business partners
- Search for respective business partner
- Select it and click on Create As and choose Supplier
Unable to add Supplier,Participant UUID or Party ID Missing , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem