There are a number of unknown processes displayed in the Process Type menu in the Form Status Page.
Is it possible to remove the processes from the Process Type menu?
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. In the Performance Inbox, open the Form Status page.
2. Click on the Process Type drop-down menu.
There are a number of irrelevant processes listed:
The menu values refer to the processes that have been created in Processes and Forms.
The irrelevant processes will need to be deleted if you no longer want them to display in the Process Type menu.
1. In Admin Center, click on Reporting and Analytics.
2. Select "Processes and Forms"
3. Delete the irrelevant or no longer used process:
Performance Management, PM Inbox, legacy, form status, page, process type, menu, processes and forms, remove, delete, irrelevant, forms, values , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To