In PP3 customers can use Objective and Competency blocks to show ratings coming from Performance Forms inside their Profiles.
- SuccessFactors People Profile
- SuccessFactors Performance Management
Adding the blocks in the Employee Profile
- Go to Admin Tools > Employee Files > Configure People Profile
- Add the Objective / Competency block within the section (Drag and drop the "Objective / Competency" block into the section)
After the Objective and Competency blocks are added in your instance, it is necessary to grant permission for users to see it in People Profile.
If you are using Role-Based Permission, you can grant permissions by following the below steps:
- Go to Admin Tools > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the permission role you would like to grant this permission
- Click on “Permission” button
- Add “View” and/or “Edit” permission to the blocks:
Log into the system again to make the changes effective. Now you are able to view the Objective and Competency blocks in PP3.
How value is populated in these blocks
- Go to Admin Tools > Employee Files > Configure People Profile > General Settings > Specify the process and valid date range for the data you want to display:
Any change in this section will change the rating source from Objective and Competency blocks.
The rating for each objective comes from associated Performance Form, if there is no associated Performance Form, then the objective rating is equal 0.
Note: Processes definition can be found at “Processes and Forms” under Admin Tools. It includes Form Templates, Succession Data and Goal Templates.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-PM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , How To