- Assignee of the E-Verify activity closed and resolved the case as duplicate
- Hiring Manager closed the case as duplicate incorrectly
- E-Verify activity was closed incorrectly as duplicate
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Improper user handling
For Live Customer(s)
If the assignee of E-Verify activity mistakenly deleted the case, System Administrators should contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident to create a new E-Verify activity for the affected candidate. See KBA 2291440 for more details.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note.
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, E-Verify, EV kick off, Kick-Start, Kickstart, E-Verify, E-Verify, Department of Homeland and Security, Mistakenly Closed E-Verify, Incorrectly Closed E-Verify, Duplicate, Case, Activity, Hiring Manager, Assignee , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem