In the datasource Ticket (technical ID CRMSRQHB) the two key figures Total Time at Processor and Total Time at Requestor are showing no results for most of the tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for data source Ticket (technical ID CRMSRQHB) and open it.
- Add characteristic Ticket to the view.
- Remove all key figures except Total Time at Processor and Total Time at Requestor from the view.
- Most of the Tickets will not show a value for the both key figures.
This is the expected system behavior.
In a Ticket the duration Total Time at Requester is only calculated, when the status changes from requester action (customer action) to a different status.
The Total Time at Processor is only calculated, when the status changes to requester action (customer action, this also includes putting status to completed).
If a Ticket status never changed to requester action (customer action), the durations are empty in such tickets. So in this scenario the key figures won't show any result. This is expected system behavior and it works as designed.
key figure; ticket; total time; CRMSRQHB; formula , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , LOD-LE-CSM-SVL-ANA , Service Level Objective Analytics , How To