When creating a Workflow Rule to update a field, the field Agent is not available. The only option available is the Agent ID.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the view Workflow Rules.
- Click on New to create a new Workflow.
- Select the Business Object as Tickets.
- Click on Next and go to the Define Actions view.
- Select the Rule Type as Field Update.
- The field Agent is not available to be selected.
This field is current not available for update field Workflows.
This is the expected behavior for the Workflow scenario. In case you have a request for a different behavior, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (email@example.com). Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Agent; Update Workflow; Tickets; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To