When executing the migration of inventory, the values for logistic areas are not automatically mapped in the migration step 2 with the IDs inserted in the template, although they are the exact same.
If you open the value help, you are able to find the IDs and select them for the mapping.
SAP Business ByDesign 1805 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
Enter the Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview view, search for Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click on Migrate Accounting Transaction Data using the Migration Tool.
- Select one of the migration instances and click on Execute Migration.
- Select the file for Inventory and click on Process File.
- Proceed to the step 2 - Mapping.
- Open the mapping task Convert Values for Logistic Area ID.
You can see the list of values that should be mapped automatically, but the mapped value field is blank.
The issue happens because the logistic areas are set with status "In Preparation" instead of "Active".
To have the automatic mapping in the migration, make sure that the logistic areas in the template are active in the system.
accounting transaction data, migration workbench , KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-CNT , LEAP Migration Content , How To