In the account dimension 10 attributes are defined.
When attempting to select these attributes in a filter of a story only a subset of the attributes are available.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Modify an account dimension and add a number of additional columns to be used as filters.
- Create a story based on a model that uses the above account dimension.
- Filter the story by account and expand the attributes. Only a subset of the attributes will be visible for use.
Problem with regeneration of dimension when adding new columns (attributes) to an existing dimension.
The following work around can be applied while development investigates a fix.
- Open the modeler area and open the financial planning model
- Open any other dimension, other than the account dimension
- Create a new column (which is equal to adding a new attribute)
- Save the model
- Go to the stories and you should be able to see all the attributes
Clean up the work around:
- Go back to the model and the dimension in which you added a new attribute (column)
- Delete the column
- Save the model
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem