How to use the DRTM Purge Freeze for candidates
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
This article explains how to use the DRTM Purge Freeze tools for Recruiting candidates. As a prerequisite, DRTM must be enabled on your instance following this KBA: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2635179
The Purge Freeze feature enables users to prevent specific candidates from being purged, even if they meet the current purge criteria.
- Get the candidate ID for the candidate you wish to freeze
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data
- In the selection for 'Create New' on the top right, choose 'DRTM Purge Freeze'
- Select 'Candidate' as the Purge Freeze Target Type
- Enter your chosen Candidate ID
- Enter a description (this is mandatory - entering the candidate name as part of the description is recommended)
- You can enter a comment if needed
- Press Save
- Go to Admin Center > ODATA API Metadata Refresh and Export
- Press Refresh and wait until completed.
As long as you keep this rule in Manage Data, the candidate will be ignored by the purge tool even if they meet the criteria. If someone tries to delete the candidate manually in the 'Delete Candidate' feature, they will receive an error message reading 'The candidate cannot be deleted. The candidate is under purge freeze'.
Note that one rule per candidate is required.
How to configure DRTM: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2635179
DRTM, Purge Freeze, Candidate, Data Retention Time Management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To