You need to create a Satisfaction survey, but this category of survey is missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Surveys work center.
- Go to the Surveys view.
- Click New.
- The "Category" field does not have the option "Satisfaction".
You need to scope Enhanced Marketing Functionalities and Enhanced Campaign Execution.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Project view.
- Click to Edit the Project Scope.
- Scope Enhanced Marketing Functionalities and Enhanced Campaign Execution.
- Once it is scoped, Satisfaction Category will be visible when creating a new survey.
KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , How To