This article explains the Search Settings, a feature for RMK (Recruiting Marketing) configured in CSB (Career Site Builder)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
The Search Settings controls how the customer's search results are filtered on the customer's search page.
- Show Search Labels: Turns on labels to the left of the Search by Keyword box on the customer's page.
- Show Clear Button: Displays a Clear Search label on the customer's search page and allows a customer to remove anything they wrote in search boxes.
- Branded Search Form: Allows a customer to search within a specific active brand.
- Limit Search by Locale: Limits the results on the customer's career search page to a certain language.
In order to edit the Search Settings use the following steps:
- From Admin Center navigate to Manage Career Site Builder
- Click on Global > Settings
- Click on Search menu
- On the Search Settings page, you can see the 4 buttons and you may toggle the setting you like to turn on/off.
- Click on Save Button
Search Results, Search Filter, Career Site Builder, CSB, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Manage Career Site Builder, Locale , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To